Bring your Star Wars or Space party to life with these aliens on your party food table. The kids will love these and they’re not hard to make. You can even have some fun with your birthday child making them together. And of course when you have such great birthday cupcakes there’s no need for any birthday cake. Just substitute a candle for the antennae on one of the aliens for the birthday child.
kitchendaily.com has certainly done it again with these alien guys, so I want to give them a shout out. You’ll find full instructions for making these alien cupcakes on their website, but here’s all that you’ll need to make them:
- store-bought or homemade cupcakes, vanilla or chocolate, in color coordinated paper cupcake cups
- store-bought vanilla frosting
- neon blue or green food coloring (McCormick makes a neon set, you can find it online at Amazon)
- blue (or whatever) round cereal
- donut holes
- mini M&M’s
- black or red licorice for the antennae
- 9 oz plastic glasses for the spaceships
I’m going to suggest your make two aliens for each child, perhaps one blue and one green. This way they can take one home as their party favor and you don’t have to worry about getting anything else for the take home. Keeps things nice and simple. Once you’ve got all the stuff and are making the ones for the party, it’s just so easy to make the extras.
No boring same old party food at your Star Wars or space party with these cute aliens at your table! This is a new and very unique party idea you can use.